The Dual Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices and Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (MSS40316 + BSB42015) is designed with business improvement as the end goal.
If you have already trained your existing staff to a Certificate III level and would like to continue to implement lean principles and reduce process lead times and costs while also creating a higher quality output, then this course has been designed for you and your team.
Our experienced trainers are focused on your specific industry needs and desired outcomes through hands-on practical coaching and mentoring. Watch your employees produce real outcomes for your business that foster a continuous improvement culture, minimise operational waste, increase business growth and ultimately meet client needs by reducing lead times.
Although we will be using a vast toolbox of management tools throughout the course, we will be going through the same change management process for each module. The idea of this is for each student to practice a structured way of thinking repetitively, increasing retention rates so systematic thinking, business optimisation and leadership skills can continue well past training completion.
The change management process that we will be using throughout the course consists of these 4 main principles:
- Identify the Need for Change
- Planning the Change
- Implementing Change
- Sustaining the Change
- DURATION: 13 Sessions over 12 months
- LOCATION: Your workplace
- COURSE FEES: This course may be funded by the state and Commonwealth governments. Accessing funding may impact your future access to funding. To see a full breakdown of course fees, please click here.
- Government Funded:$0
- Not Government Funded:$4,000.00 tuition fee
SUSTAINABLE GROWTH. ACHIEVEABLE RESULTS.
To accommodate the five industry needs, Education Institute has broken the Dual Certificate IV in Leadership and Management + Competitive Systems and Practices (BSB42015 + MSS40312), into 5 modules to take a balanced approach to business improvements. It is vital that before jumping into any business improvement ideas we put measurements in place to ensure we don’t fix one problem and create another.
+ Our trainers provide an extra 3 hours of
coaching and mentoring after each session!
After completion of this dual qualification, your employees will have a deeper understanding of decisions and be able to support a LEAN continuous improvement process. Skills your employees will gain from this course include:
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Risk Management
- Organising Skills
- Action Planning
- Decision Making
- Positive Role Modeling
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Data Analysis
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Monitoring and Sustaining Project
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Process Mapping
- Statistical Quality Control
- Legislative Requirements
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Presentation Skills
We are more than a training company; we are here to be a part of your company and meet your needs. Our experienced trainers are from your industry and know what you need for success which is why we provide you with additional resources such as:
- Additional 3 hours of trainer coaching and mentoring time outside of scheduled class time. Which includes:
- Providing feedback on any evidence submitted
- Informal discussions and brainstorming
- Further explanations on session content and requirements for students
- Quarterly stakeholder meeting includes:
- Overview of past projects
- Overview of next training module
- BOS KIT available upon request which includes a range of tools to support better communication, RCA, and C.I.
To ensure your employees’ success throughout the course we need a commitment from you.
We believe that when there is harmony and understanding between all parties and an open communication environment, it breeds good culture.
For a successful experience with this course your employees will need to have access to:
- Current company policies and procedures
- Access to people from current management and leadership for advice on new projects and strategies
- Access to information where required
- Time to develop strategies and implement effective change management solutions